Please join us for the third annual “Brews by the Bay” craft beer festival on Saturday, October 9th. The event features unlimited sampling of local and national craft beers, live music, food and craft vendors, live drawings, and much more.
Brews by the Bay was a tremendous success in previous years and with your help we can make it even better in 2021. If you would like to become a sponsor for this event, it is a great way to advertise your business. Or if you have a craft or food item you would like to sell please join us as a vendor.
Sponsor forms and vendor forms can be obtained below. You can always just come out and join the fun! All proceeds from this event will benefit Florida Wild Mammal Association (FWMA).
- Event: “Brews By The Bay”
- Date: Saturday, October 9th, 2021
- VIP Tasting: $50 Noon – 4 PM with complimentary food tent and specialty beers.
- Early Admission Tasting: $35 Noon – 4 PM.
- General Admission Tasting: 1pm – 4:00 PM. $25
- Admission only with no tasting: 1 PM – 4:00 PM. $15
- Location: Woolley Park, 48 Mound St., Panacea, Florida
- Tickets Available at www.eventbrite.com/e/brews-by-the-bay-beer-fest-tickets-154324796621
- Age Limit: Must be 21 years old or older to attend Brews by the Bay.
Brews by the Bay will have 1000+ attendees and our sponsors will receive recognition at the event as well as before and after. Our goal with this event is to raise money as well as awareness for the association and our sponsors.
Join us as a Vendor – Do you do an interesting craft or have a business you would like to promote? Please come out and set up a booth at this awesome event. Vendor forms available here. Food vendor forms here.
Join us as a nonprofit – Brews by the Bay supports the efforts of our local nonprofits and invite you to set up a free booth space at our event. Get the application here.